Most Saturdays from 5:00pm to 6:00pm. Check club calendar for updated schedule.
Registration is open to members of the Charlotte Curling Association.
12 per session
Little Rockers is not a league, but an instructional session strictly for children ages 5 years old to 9 years old. The session will have a minimum of one instructor per four children (parents help therefore may be needed). During the hour-long session the children will be taught the curling basics in a fun format through skill games and eventually Little Rocker curling matches (once Little Rocker rocks are acquired).
Structure & League Rules and Guidelines
- A responsible adult for each child (adult may be responsible for more than one child) must be present in the club throughout the session.
- All children need to be ready to get onto the ice no later than 4:45pm.
- All children must have a minor's waiver signed and completed before being allowed to participate.
- All member children are allowed one guest per session with prior approval from the league coordinators and signed minor's waiver.
- All players must wear clean, closed toe sneakers.
- To have fun
- To learn the basics of curling
- To be with other children
- To prepare for the Juniors Program
Fall Session Schedule
- Oct. 5
- Oct. 12
- Oct. 19
- Oct. 26
- Nov. 16
- Nov. 23
- Dec. 7
- Dec. 14
- Jan. 18
- Jan. 25
Learn to Curl
There will be no adults on the ice (i.e. practicing, LTC, corporate events, etc.) during Little Rockers sessions. In the event no Little Rockers session will be held, the ice will be made available by 1:00pm on the prior Friday.