Most Saturdays from 3:30pm to 5:00pm. Check club calendar for updated schedule.
Registration is open to members of the Charlotte Curling Association.
24 per session
- The Juniors League is an instructional league strictly for children ages 10 years old to 17 years old.
- League will be an individual sign up mixer league.
- No experience required and all genders eligible.
- A few experienced curlers will be mixed in to coach the new players as they learn the game.
Structure & League Rules and Guidelines
- A responsible adult for each child (adult may be responsible for more than one child) must be present in the club throughout the session.
- All Juniors need to be ready to get onto the ice no later than 3:20pm
- All Juniors must have a minor waiver signed and completed before being allowed to participate.
- All players must wear clean, closed toe sneakers, in addition to other cold weather gear.
- Experienced players will be on-hand to give in-game advice/instruction to help further develop the new curlers skill and understanding of the game.
- All players will be required to ensure the cleanliness of the club at completion of the league play every week.