Tuesday nights at 6:45pm for the first draw and at 9:00pm for the second draw. There will be a Fall and Spring session.
Registration is open to members of the Charlotte Curling Association. Leagues are intended for adults (18 years or older). Curlers 14 years or older can curl in regular adult leagues with parental permission. Please contact the League Coordinator to discuss.
72 individual spots (18 teams)
Spring Registration Deadline
Friday, January 11th
This league will be composed of both new and experienced players who sign up individually. Those that wish to play together may request this during registration and will be paired together, if possible. Players should indicate what position they are interested in playing, listing at least two positions, if possible. Players of all abilities are welcome to join this league with new members especially encouraged to participate.
Teams will be set up by league coordinator prior to the start of the league and will be a traditional round robin league. The team with the best record will be crowned champion.
The atmosphere during the Tuesday Night League will be relaxed yet still slightly competitive, perfect for both new and experienced curlers.
Structure & League Night Rules and Guidelines
- Show up at least 15 minutes prior to your draw time in order to help prepare the ice and start on time.
- All games will last no longer than 8 ends or 2 hours.
- All players are responsible for finding their own subs.
- All players will be required to ensure the cleanliness of the club at completion of the league play every week.
- All players may be asked to bartend and help with ice prep at various times throughout the season.
- To gain curling experience through play, competition, and instruction.
- To have fun, socialize, and create a competitive league.