Sunday afternoon from 2:30pm to 5:00pm. There will be a league in the Fall and Spring sessions.
Registration is open to members of the Charlotte Curling Association. Leagues are intended for adults (18 years or older). Curlers 14 years or older can curl in regular adult leagues with parental permission. Please contact the League Coordinator to discuss.
40 individual spots (10 teams)
Friday, September 30th
The Sunday Afternoon League is meant to be a fun and relaxing way to end the weekend. This league will be composed of both new and experienced players who sign up individually with the ability to name one other person they would like to curl with on a team of four. Players should indicate what position they are interested in playing. Players of all abilities are welcome to join this league with new members especially encouraged to participate.
At the start of of each 12 week session, the league coordinator will pair new players with experienced players to create balanced teams. Skips of each team will have the ability to re-order the team as the interest and skill of each player allows. Every 12 week session will feature a re-mix of players to form new teams.
Structure & League Night Rules and Guidelines
- Show up at least 15 minutes prior to your draw time in order to help prepare the ice and start on time.
- All games will last no longer than 8 ends and/or 2 hours.
- Ties are settled with skip rock draw to the button.
- All other rules of curling apply.
- All players are responsible for finding their own subs.
- All players will be required to ensure the cleanliness of the club at completion of the league play every week.
- All players may be asked to help teach, train, assist, instruct, guide, and bartend at various times throughout the season.
Note: We need a League Coordinator for this league. Contact Steve McKee if you are interested.