Saturday morning from 10:00am to 12:00pm. This will be a new league in the Spring session.
Registration is open to members of the Charlotte Curling Association. Leagues are intended for adults (18 years or older). Curlers 14 years or older can curl in regular adult leagues with parental permission. Please contact the League Coordinator to discuss.
32 individual spots (8 teams)
Spring Registration Deadline
Friday, January 11th
Had a rough Friday night? Don't mind getting up early on a Saturday morning? Then come join your fellow curlers to get over that hangover and have some fun!
Saturday morning is a learning league with a focus on helping curlers fine tune their game. This league will provide curlers with the chance to play different positions, get in-game tips from experienced places, and participate in post-play training sessions that are guided by the needs of the league members. If you've wanted to get more time in the house, throw more takeouts, try throwing different rocks on the team, or just meet different club members, then this laid back league will have a lot of opportunities for you.
Structure & League Rules and Guidelines
- Show up at least 15 minutes prior to your draw time in order to help prepare the ice and start on time.
- All games will last no longer than 8 ends and/or 2 hours.
- Ties are settled with skip rock draw to the button.
- All other rules of curling apply.
- All players will be required to ensure the cleanliness of the club at completion of the league play every week.
- All players may be asked to help teach, train, assist, instruct, guide, and bartend at various times throughout the season.