1. During each match, a team is considered legal if at least one of its regular members is curling and there are at least three players counting subs. Normally two regular members are required; however, this change has been made to accommodate the three person teams.
2. Teams which would otherwise have to forfeit, can make up games using an open sheet on another night with the consent of the other team.
3. Please play quickly to maximize your curling experience.
4. Early draw starts at 7:30 or as soon as the ice is ready. Last end may start no later than 9:20.
5. Late draw starts at 9:30 or as soon as the ice is ready after the early draw. Last end may start no later than 11:10.